Seeking a challenging position in a progressive organization, with an aim to contribute positively towards the objectives of the organization, to the best of my capabilities and to develop my professional skills.
2010–2014 BE Mechatronics Engineering EME,NUST
2007– 2009 F.Sc – Military College Jhelum
2005– 2007 Matric–Military College Jhelum
1) Mechanical 2) Electronics 3) Controls System
DESIGN ENGINEER-RENEWABLE STARS PVT.LTD (July 2014 – Date)
DESIGN ENGINEER-RENEWABLE STARS PVT.LTD
- Responsible for Design and preparation of cost estimates/BOQs and implementation of projects.
- Responsible for suggesting and developing photovoltaic (PV) Electrical solar systems as per site conditions meant for lighting and solar pumping etc.
- Providing instructions to the Area/Field offices concerning civil works, materials and workmanship including progress of work.
- To check the functionality of electrical and mechanical devices and equipment installed in the field.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly progress reports as per approved formats. The report highlights the major achievements during the quarter; gaps occurred and suggest appropriate remedial measures.
- Coordinates programs to improve energy efficiency and renewable energy use in the residential and commercial sectors
- Program planning and evaluation of projects and programs.
- Ensure in-time initiation/completion and follow of quality work specifications during inspection visits i.e. workmanship, quantum of work, quality control tests, manufacturing and installation of Renewable energy projects.
- Takes responsibility for implementation and outcomes, including cost-effectiveness, client equity, and tracking.
Feasibility Report for KPK Jails:
- Identification of key parameters required for preparation of feasibility report.
- Preparation of Data Questionnaire
- Site wp themes surveys for collection of Data for preparation of feasibility reports.
- Energy audit of each jail separately
- Formulating feasibility report
- Formulating PC-I of all jails
- Technical presentations to KPK Home Ministry
- Meetings with KPK Home Ministry defending PC-I
Installation of 10 KW on Grid System at Peshawar Services Club:
- Responsibilities Include Troubleshooting, Installation, Maintenance and Provide Technical Services.
- Handling technical & operational activities of installing all equipment.
- Provide training to all the related staff of client.
- Maintain the documentation for all the progress
- Updating the inventory of all types of equipment installed.
- Technical presentations
Designing of Solar System:
- Designing of Systems upto 400 KW of Systems using PV Syst
- Designing of Solar Pumps using Compass
- Training on Rectifiers With Huawei
- Training with Eltek on Battery Swap and Rectifiers
- Project Hunt for Solar projects
- Currently working on Shaukat Khanam Hospital Solarization Project as Design Engineer
- Currently working on Battery Swap Project Phase – II
- PV Designing and Simulation: PVsyst, Compass (Lorrentz)
- 3D solid modeling and analysis: Pro-E, AutoCAD, Workspace
- Programming Software: Visual Studio, AVR Studio, Lab view, Keil
- Electronics circuit designing: Proteus, P-Spice
- Programming Languages: C++, OOP, AVR, Assembly, Matlab
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint
ACHIEVEMENTS AND CO-CURRICULAR:
- Pakistan Engineering Council accredited engineering degree
- Event Organizer in EME Olympiad Futsal 2013
- Event Organizer in EME Olympiad Super Six Cricket Tournament 2013
- Member of drama club
- Appreciation from Eltek on Battery Swap Project
- Got 1st position in robot line tracking competition
- Participated in NERC 2012, 2013.
INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES:
- Event planning | Travelling | Social Networking | Football
- Will be furnished on request